[wpkg-users] Help me please..

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:54:41 CEST 2012

Am 13.07.2012 11:24, schrieb Hamza K.:

> Hi,
>
> i have a Problem...
> I can easily install and uninstall my programs but i dont know why they
> fails if i want to upgrade or do a file check.
> My Programs dont Upgrade and dont remove if i have two checks. And with
> the file check it dont install,remove and upgrade it.
> Can anyone help me?

There are at least three problems with your package:

1) use versiongreaterorequal to be able to check for the current
    or a higher version
2) cmd="" must be a real command that can be executed by the
    Windows shell
3) if you like to include any other package command you must use the
    include="" property

'---code start (watch for line wraps)

<check type='uninstall' condition='versiongreaterorequal' path='Unlocker
%VERSION%-%ARCHITEKTUR%' value='%VERSION' />

<upgrade include='remove'/>
<upgrade include='install' />

'---code end

--