[wpkg-users] Enable automatic updates

Olga Abdala abdala at gymglish.com
Thu Jun 7 10:58:01 CEST 2012

Hello all,

As mentionned in the subject, I am willing to enable automatic updates for
my flashplayer and google chrome wpkg packages.
Plus, I want the automatic updates to be silents and if possible, not to
matter if the user is the administrator or a simple user.

When I checked on  wpkg,they only mention how to disable the automatic
updates.

Does anyone have any idea on how to do that?If yes, please help me finding
out how because I am about to migrate the PCs from Win XP to Win 7.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Olga