[wpkg-users] Enable automatic updates

Olga Abdala abdala at gymglish.com
Sun Jun 10 21:19:01 CEST 2012

Thank you so much for your answer Stefan!

Actually, I am doing an Internship and my Boss is the one who asked me to
enable the automatic updates without notifying the users.
Thanks for informing me that the updates are done automatically.
But if I am not wrong, it always notifies the User for the Updaate and ask
for the agreement,right?
Is there a way to do that without notifying?

Thanks!