[wpkg-users] "os" and "arch" list and availability

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:56:59 CEST 2012

Am 12.06.2012 11:24, schrieb le dahut:

> Where can I find a page with the list of the OSes and architectures WPKG
> uses them, to see the exact spelling ?

There is no list of all operating system possibilities, since there are
way too many.
The os attribute includes the name, service pack and version number.

I have found that it all comes down to matching against the version
number like 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 6.0 and 6.1

----

There are only three architectures and they are listed in the .xsd files.

> Are the "arch" and "os" options available in
> install/upgrade/downgrade/remove or only in "check" ?
>
> Are the "arch" and "os" options available in <package> to specify for
> which OS/Arch a package should be installed ?

The changelog file includes all the necessary information, but you are
welcome to enhance the documentation on the wiki.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: