[wpkg-users] WPKG on samba and workgroup

SpeedyG rl_subzero1198 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 04:26:16 CET 2012

Hi,

    I am doing a test install of WPKG base on the manual posted in wpkg.org
using the 1.0.2 version, My WPKG folder is located in samba server, and my
client is in a workgroup, would there be an issue with this, I can see that I
can successfully connect using the samba share as it shows OK on the test.

 Question is why is DIA not running after I started the services on a windows
client computer, please advised if I miss something.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you.

SpeedyG