[wpkg-users] Using Variables

Lonney lonney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:12:04 CET 2012

In profiles.xml e.g:

	<profile id="ProdDefault">
		<variable name="SOFTWARE" value="\\FAIDC02\Software$" />
		<package package-id="wpkg-gp" />
		<package package-id="SEP11" />

Also in Wpkg-GP.ini (if you're using the that) you can also set vars
there too e.g:

[EnvironmentVariables]
# Specify environment variables you want Wpkg to have here
# SOFTWARE = \\FAIDC02\Software$

I spent quite a bit of time figuring out WPKG, as there is no
documentation for quickly getting started - you're left to figure most
of it out on your own.

Lonney.