[wpkg-users] Disable FBWF before installing software

VERDEYEN Jonathan jverdeyen at automatic-systems.com
Tue Nov 20 09:04:19 CET 2012

Heiko's solution seems to make sense, it should work but then when I want to disable the FBWF manually, I would have to disable WPKG-GP too or it would be enabled and rebooted on next restart so I have to take that in account.
I haven't had time to test but I will report as soon as I can.
But about Stefan's remark, it would indeed be better to make a separate "disable FBWF" package which would be called from each of the original packages, but I don't think there's a way to do it currently or is there ?

Jonathan Verdeyen
IT Engineer

Automatic Systems S.A. - Avenue Mercator, 5 - 1300 Wavre - Belgique
Phone: +32 (0)10 23 02 97 - Fax : +32 (0)10 23 02 02
www.automatic-systems.com

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.