[wpkg-users] multiple entries for a host in hosts.xml

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:51:34 CET 2012

Am 28.11.2012 21:07, schrieb k2:
> Hello!
>
> The order is matter. In simple words - the first occurance wins and all
> others will be ignored.
>
> You should consider to use "dependends"es  in the profiles.xml level.
> Just change the order of host definition in hosts.xml and add something
> like this to profiles.xml:
>         <profile id="javaprofile">
>                 <depends profile-id="common-software" />
>                 <package package-id="bulk-java-package" />
>         </profile>

Starting with WPKG 1.3 it is possible to allow multi-profile-matching,
see config.xml node "applyMultiple".

In addition you can add this as a command line parameter for testing
only or if you don't need it as a global setting.

To get the help for wpkg.js I use the following batch script:

cscript "%~dp0\wpkg.js" /help >"%~dp0\wpkg_help.txt"

pause

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: