[wpkg-users] Managing Java updates (Win7 x64 only)

Lonney lonney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:17:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm puzzling over the best way to manage Java updates.

Looking at the example on the Wiki there appears to be several ways
engineered by people with mixed versions of Windows.

Our environment is purely Windows 7 x64.

Does anyone have a nice simple clean working example they can share
that installs x86 and x64 versions, disables the auto update, quick
start, and simply removes any old versions when a newer one is
available.

Thanks :)

Lonney.