[wpkg-users] WPKG-GP activity indicator

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:55:23 CEST 2012

Am 23.10.2012 10:48, schrieb Ulli Conrad:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm just wondering if there is any way to get less output from the
> WPKG-GP activity indicator. For instance I'd like to have just the
> messsage "Software XY installing", but not the "Waiting for service
> to start" and "Verifying" message. Is there any way?
>
> BTW: The "Waiting for service to start" message is displayed even if
> "Show an activity indicator" is set to "no"...

"Waiting for service to start" is displayed by Windows directly, so
there is not much to change.

The verifying message is send by WPKG and just forwarded by WPKG-GP, so
nothing to change here, if no message filter is included in WPKG-GP.

A message filter would be an enhancement or feature request.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: