[wpkg-users] WPKG on Windows 7

Denis Witt denis.witt at concepts-and-training.de
Wed Sep 12 13:37:03 CEST 2012

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:20:14 +0200
Luca Manganelli <luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it> wrote:

> > logon.bat:
> This is the script for logoff, not logon, right?

It's for logon. User logs in, logon.bat is executed, deploy.exe will
execute wpkg.js running as Admin-User. I don't know when a logoff
script is running. To use AutoIT it is necessary to have the full
Windows GUI so AutoIT can identify windows and "click" on Buttons, etc.

> > deploy.exe (Auto IT):
> This is the executable from Auto IT package?

> > See https://cantbuyit.com/pastebin/view/0ec0161b (will be available
> > the

> And this script in which language is ?

This is the sourcecode (deploy.au3) for the deploy.exe, you can compile
it with AutoIT to get the exe-Version called in the logon.bat.

Best regards
Denis Witt