[wpkg-users] msiexec fails when pointed to dfsr share

Jason Taylor jtaylor at morrislaing.com
Wed Apr 3 20:57:34 CEST 2013

> Do you use the exact same user in both situations?

Well, I wonder. What user does WPKG run as? I was under the impress it ran as the currently logged in user. When I run it manually, yes I am using the same user that I run the msiexec command as.

During login we are using WPKG-GP, and I'll go look at the GPO's to make sure I didn't skip over a setting. But right now I'm just running it manually from cmd.exe.