[wpkg-users] Duplicate host names

Antony Awaida antony at bizappcenter.com
Sun Aug 11 19:04:59 CEST 2013

Hi Rainer:

Thanks for the reply.

The scenario we are considering is one where a student may have more
than one PC.... Of course, each machine will have the WPKG client.

We are looking into using the PC serial number - instead of the host
name- to assign individual profiles to individual machines. Individual
PC profiles in turn are associated with a student profile and so on.

Of course, then, we would use the /profile:<serialnumber> command-line
attribute.

Do you foresee any problems with the above?

Thanks!
Antony