[wpkg-users] What is best way to have WPKG notify me that all packages are installed?

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 23:47:54 CET 2013

Am 03.12.2013 17:39, schrieb Carlos Gomes - STI Unesp Franca:
> Well, I think the log would be the best way to do it.
>
> Im still trying to figure how to get logging levels to tel which
> package were installed and its verbose procedure, any help appreciated :D

To get all the information use log level FF.

To keep track of the state of a system, I copy the local wpkg.xml file
to a server share as %COMPUTERNAME%.xml

Then I use wpkgCreateReport from
http://www.gig-mbh.de/edv/software/wpkgtools/index-english.htm to create
a HTML file with the current state of the systems.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting:
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.