[wpkg-users] Google Drive deploy - possible?

Barry Ralphs barry.ralphs at tippingmar.com
Thu Jan 10 18:37:27 CET 2013

On 1/10/2013 3:00 AM, wpkg-users-request at lists.wpkg.org wrote:

> I found http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2490101
> which points to an out of date msi,
> https://dl.google.com/drive/gsync_enterprise.msi.
>
> Am I missing something here, can G/Drive be deployed or is it not aimed
> at that type of market?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

Why do you think it's out of date? That's what I've downloaded & I get
version 1.6.3837.2778.
The problem I have is it always says "failed check after installation",
even when the installation completed succefully.
I've tried both the file & uninstall check conditions, with no luck. So
I to would like to know if anyone has been able to deploy G-Drive...?

thx,
Barry