[wpkg-users] wpkg software deployment using bittorrent

Rob Bos rbos-wpkg at novylen.net
Tue Jul 9 23:12:00 CEST 2013

I made a start on wiki documentation. It's a bit barebones at the
moment. I used RHEL for the torrent server.

Previously, I did a server-less approach that mounted the CIFS share and
spun up local seed copies, but it performed poorly in general. So I
think a torrent server is the best approach.

http://wpkg.org/Torrent_Distribution_with_WPKG