[wpkg-users] Global max execution time hardcoded?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Tue Mar 26 16:31:01 CET 2013

Hi Marco,

On 26.03.2013 11:22, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
> Anyway, because i'm really a WSH-ignorant: i've not understood
> when and where wpkg.js read the config.xml file, and so if my patches
> work if i put:
> 	<param name='execTimeout' value='600' />

As the impact on code is expected to be pretty low I have published an untested
version on SVN:

<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/src/main/resources/wpkg/>

I have also updated the documents and config.xml with commented defaults.

I still believe WPKG is the wrong place to assure short execution time overall.
But you might get to this point later as well.

Could you use wpkg.js 1.3.1-RC13 as from the repository above and provide feedback?