[wpkg-users] event log error %VARS%

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 15:33:45 CET 2013

Hi,
  I've a workstation which is giving lots of 1603 errors and citing all the variables (WPKG and custom) which are used in PATHs as being 'path not found'.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled WPKG client but I suspect it is something to do with the CSCRIPT or MSIEXEC.
  Anyone know how I fix this?
Thanks
Paul

------------------------------
Paul McGrath,
IT Manager for St James's Campus Infrastructure and Facilities (SCIF)
Including Leeds Institute of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences (LIBACS),Leeds Institute of Cancer and Pathology (LICAP),Leeds Institute of Rheumatological and Musculoskeletal Medicine (LIRMM) and St James's Biomedical Services (SBS)
Brenner Building,
School of Medicine,
University of Leeds,
St James's University Hospital,