[wpkg-users] What is "XSD schema for validation"

Jáder Marasca dv.linuxfacil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:57:07 CET 2013

Hi

I'm using wpkg and now I'm trying to get multiple profiles.
So I create a BASE profile, with all programa everyone must have.
And a DEPT-AAA profile for Accounting dept .
So I used wiki info about profiles to add:

<depends profile-id="base" />

But appears the WPKG ignore it and removed all BASE packages!
So I wa reading the wiki page and found that info about XSD schema... but I
cannot find it anywhere else. What it means... and Do I need it somewhere?