[wpkg-users] [BUG?] /install:<pkg> and dependencies...

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Nov 14 16:34:45 CET 2013

Hi,

On 14.11.2013 16:23, Dafydd Jones (techneg.it) wrote:
> Just to add that I have also noticed this. Personally, I would consider it a bug.

If I can verify this in latest SVN version then I tend to agree. However
couldn't spot the bug yet in the short time I had a look at the code. I will
definitely have a look and I need to set up a test environment. Perhaps any of
you can provide a full debug log of the synchronization cycle where manually
installed package get removed.