[wpkg-users] ManualInstall

Antony Awaida antony at bizappcenter.com
Wed Oct 30 18:29:55 CET 2013

Hi everyone:

In our environment we allow users to install packages manually and
therefore the ManualInstall flag is set to true for those packages.

When those users leave the organization, we want to uninstall all the
packages installed on the end user machine, including those that were
manually installed.

To do this, we reset the host profile to "none" (no packages
associated with this host) and all the packages previously installed
during synchronization are removed. But those that were manually
installed are not (this is the expected behavior - unfortunately).

Is there a way to force the uninstallation of all the apps including
those manually installed?

Thanks,
Antony