[wpkg-users] ManualInstall

Antony Awaida antony at bizappcenter.com
Wed Oct 30 19:45:39 CET 2013

Hi Rainer:

Thanks for offering three solutions to the problem ;)

The second solution seems very clean. What is the logic (or use case)
behind not removing the manually installed packages during a
synchronize? I just want to make sure that if we add the param to the
config.xml as you suggest, we do not run into problems later.....

Thanks again,
Antony