[wpkg-users] Escape character for file check condition?

David Petterson david at ifm.liu.se
Thu Sep 26 17:07:25 CEST 2013

I need to check for a file that is located in a folder called "s&h".
This beaks wpkg giving me the "The stylesheet may be empty, or it may
not be a well-formed XML document."-error.
Is there an escape character that can be used in a file check condition?
(the files in this package are located on a server and I only need to
put links in the start menu. I know I _could_ rename the folder, but if
possible I want to use the name the developer set.)

<package id='ifmbioprocesstrainer' name='Bio Process Trainer'
revision='1' reboot='false' priority='50'>
  <variable name="SOFTWARE" value="%WpkgRoot%\Packages\IFM"/>
  <variable name="ALLSTART"   value="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start
Menu\Programs" architecture="x86"/>
  <variable name="ALLSTART"
value="%ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"
architecture="x64"/>
  <check type='file' condition='exists'
path='%ALLSTART%\s&h\BioProcessTrainer.lnk'/>
  <check type='file' condition='exists'
path='%ALLSTART%\s&h\DistillationTrainer.lnk'/>
  <check type='file' condition='exists'
path='%ALLSTART%\s&h\BioProcessTrainer_Example.for.your.cultivations_Nov2013.xls.lnk'/>
  <install
cmd='%SOFTWARE%\bioprocesstrainer\install_bioprocesstrainer.cmd'/>
  <upgrade     include='install'/>
  <downgrade    include='install'/>
  <remove
cmd='%SOFTWARE%\bioprocesstrainer\remove_bioprocesstrainer.cmd'/>
</package>

--
David Petterson <david at ifm.liu.se>
Systems Administrator