[wpkg-users] R: Re: R: Re: WKPG host identification problem

adrianorossi1991 at libero.it adrianorossi1991 at libero.it
Thu Apr 24 19:38:27 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

thank you very much for your answer. I've tried to implement your suggestion
but I've continues to have a problem to install the package inside the client.

I've following the guide but I've still have the same problem.
Someone who using the wpkg normally can send me as many examples as possible
maybe with the correct configuration files so I'll can reproduce inside my
environment.

An additional question: I'm a system administrator and I can't verify directly
inside every pc the installation. How I can monitoring the correct deployment
inside the client. Where is something to use to verify the state of art of the
client?

Thank you very much
Adriano