[wpkg-users] Fwd: Re: WPKG-GP 0.16 released

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Feb 20 10:19:03 CET 2014

Great News there is still someone working on this.

Are the new default settings for connection retries the same settings as
in 0.15?
with 0.15 we hade very long boot times (over 15min) when the server was
down, so i was wondering if i should keep the 0.16 settings default or
tinker with them to improve this.

If i activate the tcp check it and it fails it wont try to connect the
shares right?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Nils