[wpkg-users] Antwort: Re: Settings screen resolution

Holger.Bauer at ricoh.de Holger.Bauer at ricoh.de
Mon Jan 27 08:10:41 CET 2014

I've done a lot of research on this today and I've learned that it is not
possible as the 'system' level execution of the various tools (Display
Changer, QRes and vmctl) is unable to interact with the 'explorer' desktop
to affect the resolution changes.
It is possible to edit some registry values but that then requires a
reboot.  Not really what I hoped.

Hi Paul,

we had the same problem, and our solution was to run a powershell script
like this:
<install cmd='cmd /c "echo . | Powershell -File
%SOFTWARE%\_Powershell\SetScreenResolution.ps1 -Width 1024 -Height 768"'
/>

Just google for the script.

Best regards,
Holger

RICOH DEUTSCHLAND GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 315, 30179 Hannover
Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 5794, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Uwe Jungk
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 28769845

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das Kopieren sowie die Weitergabe dieser E-Mail
ist nicht gestattet.

This E-Mail contains confidential and/or legally protected information. If
you are not the correct addressee or have received this E-Mail erroneously,
please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail. The copying as
well as the transmitting of this E-Mail is not permitted.