[wpkg-users] Trouble enabling PowerShell Remoting from WPKG

Paul Griffith paulg at cse.yorku.ca
Fri May 23 20:54:10 CEST 2014

Greetings,

    I have been running into a brick wall trying to turn on PowerShell
Remoting via WPKG, all attempts have failed. If I run the wpkg package
from a admin prompt, it works. When I try the same thing from the WPKG
it fails. Is there anything special I have to do to enable PowerShell
Remoting from the system account ?

In the Eventlog I see the error message "Connecting to the remote server
failed with the following message: Access is denied"

Any pointers? Do need to do something with the System account ?

Here is my package file, I adapted from Dafydd Jones.