[wpkg-users] Chocolatey?

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:37:34 CET 2014

Am 31.10.2014 um 18:44 schrieb Marco Schmidt:
> From my point of view:
>
> 1. Chocolatery is under active development/support

WPKG is actively developed, but real live takes precedence over projects
developed in your spare time.

> 2. Chocolatery has a huge community

I don't think that the community of WPKG is small either, but there are
seldom issues.

> 3. Chocolatery uses "modern" powershell

Is power shell supported on Linux or other non-Windows platforms?
Some of the WPKG users are using Linux servers, so WPKG can be used in a
mixed environment.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: