[wpkg-users] Deploy Mandatory Profile updates?

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Oct 13 13:11:28 CEST 2014

Hi,
We have several Open Terminals in our Organisation.
There you are able to log in with their user ID and then the system
loads a mandatory profile which resets after every logoff.

We deploy software and updates to these Systems allready using wpkg but
now im wondering if it would be possible to also deploy Wíndows User
Profile updates?
If we add new Software we sometimes need to change the profile to
configure those applications for the users, cause what they configure
wont be saved.

All those PCs are base on one original System Image (cloned with
clonezilla).
My Szenarie would be to have one pc with this image where i can
configure this profile and then deploy it to all the other pcs using
wpkg (WPKG-GP)

Has someone tried this before?

PS:  I know usually you would host the one Profile on a Server, the
login times are much better if the profile is stored locally.

Greetings,

Nils