[wpkg-users] WPKG wiki sign up appears broken

Dave Evans dave.evans at goodness.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 14:17:47 CET 2014

on the Log in / create account page:
http://wpkg.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup&returnto=Main_Page

the text says:
"To help protect against automated account creation, please select just
the cat photos in the box below: "
however, there are no cat photos, hence account creation fails.

Same result in IE, Firefox, Chrome.  I have also checked on several
different networks to discount firewall / filtering issues.

I seem to recall visiting this page a while ago and seeing the cat
photos, together with a note to the effect that "the cat Captcha is
going away soon, so please stop using it"

I'd like to contribute to the wiki, so I need to log in, for which I
need to sign up, so please can someone fix it?

Dave