[wpkg-users] Extend package definition for one host only

Marco Schmidt schmidt at fgcz.ethz.ch
Sat Oct 4 08:40:57 CEST 2014

Thanks for the links.

Seems the WPKG Flashplayer page needs an update for version 15.
http://wpkg.org/Flash_Player

On that page, you can also find the hint to the install option "-au 2"
to disable autoupdate instead of changing the mms.cfg file.

The discussion about 32/64bit of flashplayer is not yet important,
because firefox is currently only 32bit and thus uses the 32bit
flashplayer. On my system the 64bit Internet Explorer is only a stub
starting the 32bit version, which uses the 32bit flashplayer.

There is a Chrome 64bit version available, but I think Chrome uses its
own flashplayer (or am I wrong?).

I guess you all know, that Microsoft has put all the 32bit binaries in
the "SysWOW64" folder and the 64bit binaries in the "system32" folder.

Greetings ...
  Marco