[wpkg-users] NoRunningState

Antony Awaida antony at apporto.co
Thu Oct 23 19:09:14 CEST 2014

Yes, looking at the WPKG code, it seems that there are code snippets that
seem to reset the above registry flag to false (e.g. when exiting the
program), but it does not seem like there is code that sets the flag to
true when wpkg starts.

1) Should we set the flag to true before starting WPKG. Does WPKG reliably
reset the flag to false before exiting?

2) is there an alternate approach to avoid having another wpkg process
start when it is alrready running?

Thanks,
Antony

--