[wpkg-users] wpkg-gp deploys wrong packages

Peter Gough pmgough at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:45:51 CEST 2014

Have you tried to manually run wpkg.js from the command line with the debug
switch to see what happens?:

http://wpkg.org/FAQ#WPKG_doesn.27t_work..._WPKG_doesn.27t_install_my_application..._How_can_I_make_sure_WPKG_works.3F_Please_help_me.
..

Might also be worth checking the %windir%\Logs folder as WPKG dumps some
stuff in there. I don't use wpkg-gp (yet) but I also sometimes get stuff in
the Event Logs that helps with troubleshooting.