[wpkg-users] Package with empty revision number

Dave Evans dave.evans at goodness.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 17:13:16 CEST 2014

if you remove the package from the deployed packages, hopefully wpkg
will just run the uninstall part of the script & then remove itself from
wpkg.xml?
and then you can start again?
or does it try to finish the install before it processes the new
uninstall command?

I've not tested this, I'm just guessing here of course

Dave Evans        |   email: dave.evans at goodness.co.uk