[wpkg-users] Desktop.ink delete | Profile doesn´t work

Koch, Stefan Koch at protema.de
Fri Apr 10 11:43:53 CEST 2015

Dear all,

is they any standard command to del Desktop.Ink Files (Adobe Reader, VLC Player, Mozilla Firefox)?

I have try this

è <install cmd='del "C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk"' /> but it gave me an exit code return non successful (-1)

How WPK Client knows that he install the right Profile?

I have for a test only 1 Client in Profile -->
Host.xml --> <hosts:wpkg xmlns:hosts="http://www.wpkg.org/hosts" xmlns:wpkg="http://www.wpkg.org/wpkg"
           xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.wpkg.org/hosts xsd/hosts.xsd">

           <!--
                       Specifies a match for host name "hostname" and assigns profile "custom"
                       to this host.
           -->
           <host name="PCHOSTName" profile-id="custom1" />

           <host name=" PCHOSTName " profile-id="custom1" />
</hosts:wpkg>
Profile.xml -->

<profile id="custom1">
                       <package package-id="PDFCreator" />
                       <package package-id="java8" />
                       <package package-id="gimp" />
           </profile>

                       <profile id="default">
        <package package-id="dia" />
                               <package package-id="VLC" />
                               <package package-id="7zip" />
                               <package package-id="FireFox" />
                             <package package-id="AdobeFlashPlayer" />
                             <package package-id="FileZilla" />
                             <package package-id="AdobeReader" />

           </profile>

So when I start the Client Notebook with WPKG Client I start and he install all Packages (custom1 + default)

Thank you for help