[wpkg-users] WPKG on Windows 10, service is not starting

Łukasz Rydel mydevilroot at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:41:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to make WPKG working on windows 10, but the service is not
running well.
If I make cscript (with debug log), or try to make 'Test' via Test button
in WPKG config application (appwiz.cpl -> WPKG -> Repair) it's workig.

However on the next restart the service (wpkg) in services.msc is not
running. Even manual pressing the start button is not working. Service is
not starting at all. All time stopped.
All on the config, service, etc is configured properly.

Any ideas anyone ? Please note, that I have knowlage about wpkg
deployments, I'm currently running it on windows 7, and windows 8.1 on
about ~ 120 computers.

Ahh just a note. It was running very well on technical previews, but no
luck on final version of win 10. Both versions x86 / x64 bit.

Many Thanks in advance, have a good day everyone :)
Lukasz