[wpkg-users] unable to create an article on the wiki

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jan 30 11:49:07 CET 2015

Hi,
  I would like to create a new installer article on the wiki.

I am signed in, I search for the software and nothing is found but I no longer have the "Create an article with this title" link.

Paul

------------------------------
Paul McGrath,
IT Manager for St James's Campus Infrastructure and Facilities (SCIF)
Including Leeds Institute of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences (LIBACS),Leeds Institute of Cancer and Pathology (LICAP),Leeds Institute of Rheumatological and Musculoskeletal Medicine (LIRMM) and St James's Biomedical Services (SBS)
Brenner Building,
School of Medicine,
University of Leeds,
St James's University Hospital,