[wpkg-users] Applying software restriction policies via WPKG...

Peter Gough pmgough at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:42:18 CET 2015

I've implemented something pretty similar to this. So far I've only found a
couple of legitimate applications that have fallen foul of the restrictions
and I've been able to put in workrounds to mitigate the issues. I've been
doing this for domain joined workstations using group policy although the
basic principles should be the same regardless of how they're put in place.