[wpkg-users] bat file in wpkg

Marco schmidt at fgcz.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 6 09:40:20 CEST 2015

Hopefully somebody replied already.

If not here my answer:
It is not clear, which version of wpkg.js is used. But checking the svn,
I can't see any big difference in this part.

I am sure there are some more messages about this in the logfile. Check
not only the "DEBUG" ones.

Check if the packages was already installed by looking into "wpkg.xml"
on the host. You know "once" means once !

Put some debug output in your batch-script to be sure it is not started.

Besides this, I would use another strategy for this task.

Using a check for "not installed nitropdf" with the remove command in
the "install", "upgrade" and "downgrade" part.

Or to make it even more "straight forward". Make a (dummy) package to
install "nitropdf", deploy it and remove it afterwards.
(by "dummy" I mean a package, that sets the "uninstall" key in the
registry the same way as nitropdf does.)

Greetings ...
  Marco