[wpkg-users] Remove Packages with forced reboot in uninstaller

Marco schmidt at fgcz.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 21 17:29:37 CEST 2015

Maybe the option /noUpgradeBeforeRemove is useful in this case ?

* Usually WPKG upgrades a package to the latest available version before it
* removes the package. This allows administrators to fix bugs in the package
* and assure proper removal.
* However this feature can lead to (sometimes unexpected) re-execution of
* packages. For example if execution=always is used the package will run
* once again before it is finally removed.
* It's advised to leave this option on default unless you really know what
* you're doing.
*
* True : Disables the upgrade-before-remove feature
* False: Leave the upgrade-before-remove feature enabled
*
* Default value      : false
* Command-line switch: /noUpgradeBeforeRemove

Greetings ...
  Marco