[wpkg-users] Execute checks not saved to local wpkg.xml file

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:11:53 CET 2015

Hi Rainer,

since I can't access bugzilla, I will post the problem here.

The checks of type execute are not saved to the local wpkg.xml file, so
any package applied through such a check, is listed in the wrong state
when using the remote query mode of wpkg.js

In addition, if I add the missing saving of the execute checks, any
check containing quotes in the path attribute can't be saved to the
local wpkg.xml file.

Example of a failing check:

<check
     type="execute"
     condition="exitcodeequalto"
path=""%WPKG_ROOT%\tools\Is3DinputDeviceInstalled.cmd"
SpaceMouseUSB"
     value="1" />

Could you give me any hints about how to fix this until the fix is
implemented in wpkg.js?

I have already fixed the missing saving of the execute checks, but the
ones containing quotes are bugging me.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

--
Stefan P.