[wpkg-users] WPKG Support

Keith Jones K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 21 21:55:20 CET 2015

Hi,

Yep, this happens to me a lot :-)

 The problem will be that you have an unbalanced set of quotes *somewhere* in the package. I generally use single quotes to surround element values so  I don't have to count quotes or use ".It makes it a lot easier to use cut and paste from DOS prompts when designing a package. The reason why the errors happen with the checks are simply because some of WPKG.JS's X-path queries are hard-coded and they can sometimes fail because the unbalanced quotes make the search syntax invalid.

 I have a local prototype I use to handle that and I've held off submitting it because it's written in a completely different style to Rainer. I'll post it tomorrow though, just so there's a chance he can cast his eye over it and cherry pick anything worth implementing.

Keith