[wpkg-users] WPKP User Management

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Oct 13 15:50:17 CEST 2015

Hey there....
it took a bit longer than planned but i finally have a working version
for everyone to test.
I have been able to add support for english cmd output.
It now works with german system (Win7/8.1) and should also work with
everything else that outputs in english.

I havent tried any other foreign languages or special symbols. Please
report back if you have any problems.
This should also work on windows 10, but i havnt tried it yet.

You can find a compiled version including source and readme here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tcbffihmy3axyr2/wpkg_users_0.8.zip?dl=0

For profile folder deletion the tool relies on DelProf2:
https://helgeklein.com/free-tools/delprof2-user-profile-deletion-tool/
(The delprof2.exe needs to be place next to wpkgs_users tool)

Please be careful and read the help file carefully before trying
anything on a real system.
I advise to use this in a virtual machine or test system first!

Im looking forward to any feedback, bug reports and suggestions!

Best Regards,
Nils T.

--
IT-Support - Fachbereich 09 Kulturgeschichte und Kulturkunde
Universität Hamburg
Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de