[wpkg-users] configuration and change management (ccm) with wpkg: how?

Holger Kröber kroeber at biom.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Oct 20 13:42:20 CEST 2015

Hi Marco,

Am 20.10.2015 um 13:18 schrieb Marco:
> According to the docu: http://wpkg.org/Execute_once_/_always
>
>> all checks are ignored with execute once / always
>
> And again according to the docu, if you use execute=once, the upgrade
> command is used in case the revision is higher than last time.
I know, i read the docu before. I incremented the revision number before
but the chained package was ignored. And as you can see,
i used         <upgrade include="install" />

> Updating the revision of a chained package will always execute the
> upgrade of the package.

Well, i have a check in the ccm package, but the check will be ignored
anyways, right?
> Put the chain to the ccm in the firefox package
I already did. So what is the difference to my situation?
Cheers,
Holger