[wpkg-users] User GUI for WPKG-GP

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Fri Aug 12 14:56:57 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have just put up a new test release with multilanguage support:

https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp-client/releases/tag/v0.9.4

The new default language is english and only a german translation atm.
I would love to get some feedback on this as english is not my native
language.
You can find the gnutext pot file here:
https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp-client/blob/master/WPKG-GP-Client.pot
This can also be used to create further translation (with Poedit for
example)

I have added a bit more info to the release so others can start testing
this if you have any questions feel free to ask.
I will add a more in depth documentation to the github wiki soon.

PS: This only works with my wpkg-gp built:
https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp/releases/tag/v0.17.9
        It uses a different command to execute wpkg-gp without reboots
which the normal release wont understand.

Best Regards,
Nils

Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de