[wpkg-users] Renaming file in System32

Nicolas Briche nbriche at free.fr
Wed Aug 17 10:53:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

Le 2016-08-17 10:19, Jan-Niklas.Nowak at materna.de a écrit :

> %RESOURCES% links to the folder which includes the images that have to
> be copied.

Two thoughts, besides the rights issues already mentioned:

- Maybe 'rename' should be ran with %COMSPEC% (%COMSPEC% /c rename); I
don't remember if it's a separate exe or built into cmd.

- Also try to specify an absolute path for the new name along with the
old name.  We don't really know what the current working directory is
when you invoke rename, so it may try to rename the file somewhere that
either doesn't exist or you don't have rights to it.

N.