[wpkg-users] Thunderbird and Lightning: Problems after upgrading to new version

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:23:40 CET 2016

Am 13.01.2016 um 11:53 schrieb Marco Gaiarin:
> Mandi! Holger Kröber
>    In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> I thougt that the problem was gone, but with the latest release (38.5.1) it
>> happened again.
>
> Noooo.... it happned again?! ;(
>

>> I just want to know if others had the same problems and
>
> No, because i completely remove the ''bundled'' lightning addon, and
> install instead a ''system wide'' one, obviously by WPKG:

Since Thunderbird now includes Lightning, installing it separately
doesn't make any sense.

When Thunderbird is shipping with Lightning, Lightning will already be
installed globally, there is nothing to take care for.

Never had any issues with Thunderbird or Lightning, I just had to remove
the Lightning package after it was sipping with Thunderbird.

--
*Stefan P.*

Top-posting: