[wpkg-users] Java 8 on Win64 - the saga continues...

David Pailler david.pailler at ac-paris.fr
Tue Jan 26 22:40:43 CET 2016

Hi,
The only way to do it it's again with the extract msi.
I have tested exactly the same problem with the executable.
exit code 0 and nothing.
I think user builtin\system can't create the msi and follow the install.
Indeed , installation by xml with wpkg lanched by real user works fine

Regards

--
David Pailler Professeur de Mathématiques Référent CoDSI Lycée Jules
ferry 75009 Paris