[wpkg-users] wpkg development status

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Jan 28 13:00:11 CET 2016

Hi Mike

On 28.01.2016 10:48, Mike Burgener wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As I can see the last version of wpkg is from 2014
>
> Is wpkg development stopped?

No. WPKG is still alive. The main project owners are still around and taking
care. However I personally got a bit limited time currently to spend on the
project. On my list I have a couple of nice-to-have features as well as some
core-restructuring but this is cosmetical stuff. According to my knowledge there
are no blocker issues open currently and WPKG can simply be regarded as mature.