[wpkg-users] WPKG-GP Windows 10 Build 10556.71 (1511)

Nicolas Briche nbriche at free.fr
Wed Mar 2 09:47:27 CET 2016

Hi,

Le 2016-03-01 20:21, Shier, Jon a écrit :
> Fixed, the issue is the hardening of URLs and windows 10. These are on
> by default. I had to add server that was hosting the WPKG URL.

Interesting.  I'm currently running a little W10 lab before deciding
what to do about it; I haven't yet plugged it to my WPKG setup.

To what, exactly, did you add your server?  Also, I'm currently pointing
WPKG-GP to an UNC, not an URL; how did you manage that?  It would be
nice if I didn't have to rely on windows shares for that part.

N.